THE UNDERSEA CABLE REPORT 2013:
YOUR INDISPENSABLE 1,600-PAGE TOOL FOR UNDERSTANDING AND HARNESSING
THE $20 BILLION UNDERSEA MARKET OPPORTUNITY
COMPLETE ANALYSIS AND OUTLOOK
The most diligent quantitative and qualitative analysis of the undersea cable market - 1,600 pages of data, intelligence, and analysis that can be found nowhere else.
Terabit Consulting analysts led by Director of International Research Michael Ruddy tell you what’s real and what’s not, where we’ve been and where we’re headed.
PROFIT FROM OUR EXPERIENCE
The Undersea Cable Report capitalizes on Terabit Consulting’s global on-site experience working with carriers, cable operators, financiers, and governments in over 70 countries on dozens of leading projects (e.g. AJC, BRICS, EASSy, Hibernia, SEAS, TBI) - a world of experience, at your fingertips in a single resource!
THE ONLY RESOURCE YOU'LL NEED
The Undersea Cable Report 2013 is your single source of information for top-level decision-making, with the most detailed profiles, data, intelligence, market analysis, and forecasts available.
INTELLIGENT INTELLIGENCE - GO BEYOND THE NUMBERS
- VALUABLE INTELLIGENCE not available from other sources
- 680+ detailed undersea cable profiles
- Capacity demand, capacity supply, and capacity pricing
- Ownership, system supply, financing, and project costs
- The upgrade market
- Global, region-by-region, and route-by-route analysis
- Reliable, detailed forecasts
- Accurate, quality-controlled data
- Valuable intelligence
- Innovative modeling
- Thoughtful insight
- Global perspective
- Respected expertise